RHO Volume and Price Analysis
Course Dates: 9 & 16 October 2021 (2 Days, Interactive Virtual Classroom Setting)
(Closing date for registration: 4 October 2021)
Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Course Fee: S$2,000.00 (inclusive of GST)
Fees after 90% IBF-STS Enhanced Funding Scheme:
Company-Sponsored – S$317.76*
Self-Sponsored Individuals – S$200.00*
This course has been accredited under the Skills Framework for Financial Services and is eligible for funding under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met. Candidates are advised to assess the suitability of the course and its relevance to participants’ business activities or job roles.
IBF-STS provides 90% course fee subsidy for direct training costs subject to a cap of S$7,000 per candidate per course subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
- Eligible company-sponsored and self-sponsored individuals will be required to pay course fees net of enhanced course fee subsidies, subject to the prevailing grant cap.
* The eligibility for the IBF-STS Enhanced Funding Scheme are:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents that are physically based in Singapore.
- Successfully completed the course and passed the assessment with a minimum grade of 70%.
- Be always visible in the video recording of the course.
You will not be eligible for the course fee subsidy if you drop out halfway through the course or did not pass your assessment. SGX Academy is entitled to claw back the course fee subsidy from you.
This 12-hour course aims to equip you with the skill of Volume and Price analysis so that you can have an advanced understanding of how the market works. Participants will also learn practical trading strategies to gain an edge in the market.
To gain maximum benefits from the course, you are strongly recommended to have a trading account before attending the class.
- Financial Advisors dealing with investment products in banks or independent advisory firms
- Retail traders and investors
12 hours, comprising of the following:
- Classroom training: 11.5 hours
- Assessment: 0.5 hours
This comprehensive training programme comes with an after-course support, which includes:
- Telegram chat group for the class to stay connected
- Option to join Robin’s trading community by opening a CDP linked trading account, and enjoy clients exclusive benefits:
- Trading ideas from Robin
- Clients chat group on Telegram
- Regular market update videos
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of the program, Participants will acquire the abilities to:
- Acquire a clear understanding of higher complexity investment products and strategies
- Have an in-depth and practical knowledge on the characteristics, benefits and risks, limitations, obligations, and conditions of such products and strategies
- Understand the different risks that apply to such products and strategies
- Know the impact of macroeconomic and market changes on the marked-to-market valuation of such products and strategies
Please click here for the programme brochure.
Robin Ho is a top tier Trader and Remisier with PhillipCapital, and is one of Phillip’s most active and successful trader. Having been through the peaks and troughs of the volatile markets, Robin is a well-sought after speaker who shares his in-depth trading knowledge with traders and investors at numerous investment seminars.
Click here to read more.
IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS)
This programme has been accredited under the IBF Standards, and is eligible for funding under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
Candidates are advised to assess the suitability of the programme and its relevance to participants’ business activities or job roles.
Under the Enhanced Funding Support for IBF-STS, MAS will enhance course fee subsidies for locals attending accredited or recognised courses up to 90%.
Click here to read more.
Terms and Conditions
Click on the “Register” button to register online. There are 2 options for payment:
- PayPal (Credit Cards)
- Offline Payment (Bank Transfer)
You will receive an email with the subject title: “Acknowledgement of registration” upon completion of registration.
Bank account details as follows:
Bank Name: OCBC
Bank Account Name: Salmon Thrust PTE Ltd – SGX Academy
Bank Account No.: 601-249881-001
- Please state your name and registration ID on the comment
- Email the transaction reference ID together with the programme details to email@example.com
- Bank transfer must be made within 3 business days of the registration to confirm your enrolment for the course. The slot will be released without notice if payment is not made within 3 business days.
Enrolment is contingent upon receipt by Singapore Exchange of the full payment and subject to seat availability. A confirmation email will be sent 5 business days before the course commences.
Singapore Exchange reserves the right to make changes to the time, date, syllabus, speakers, venue or cancel the course if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
All seminar/course registrations must be received by SGX Academy Secretariat 10 business days (unless otherwise stated) before the seminar/course commences. Singapore Exchange reserves the right to make changes to the time, date, syllabus, speakers, and venue or cancel the course if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
Cancellation of a registration must be made in writing at least 10 business days before the event and a refund (less platform administrative fee) will be made. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 10 business days.
Data Protection Notice
Please refer here.
For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6670-6808.
(Operating Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm)
By providing your personal information and registering and joining the course, you agree and authorise Singapore Exchange Limited (“SGX”) and/or its affiliates (collectively with SGX, the “SGX Group Companies”) to collect and use the information you have provided, and to share such information with the SGX Group Companies and/or the SGX Group Company(ies)’s event partner(s) (each, an “event partner”) and any other third parties with which the SGX Group Companies or the event partner(s) have service arrangements in connection with the course or other ancillary purposes, including the marketing of SGX Group Companies and/or event partner’s products and services to you.