CBOE Options Institute at SGX: Intermediate Module
This course covers options pricing factors and how options can be combined to take advantage of different market outlooks:
- Options price components
- The Greeks
- Debit Spreads
- Credit Spreads
- Calendar Spreads
Learning outcome statements
On completing this module, participants should be able to:
- Gain an understanding of what factors determine the value of an option contract
- Associate the respective option Greeks with pricing factors and be able to determine how a change in the underlying factors will impact the value of an option
- Construct a bullish or bearish vertical spread based on a market outlook and determine the maximum gain, loss, and break-even levels for positions
- Compare different vertical spread alternatives and note which position would be the best choice based on a specific market outlook
- Upon successful registration, an email with the access details will be sent on Every Monday and Friday of the week.
- For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6670 6808.