An Introduction to DIY Investing
This free introductory workshop will show you how individual investors can utilise a smart beta strategy to achieve high risk-adjusted returns with minimal time and effort. We advocate fundamental investing, buy-and-hold strategy, and most importantly, evidence-based investment methodology.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- Why 90% of the retail investors are using the wrong investment ratios
- How smart BETA can boost your odds of outperforming the market
- How you can use simple tools to speed up your investment decisions
- Real-life case studies for investing with Smart BETA
- The modern way of portfolio diversification by applying Smart BETA
This is a course introduction for “Investing With Smart BETA for DIY Investors” by the same speaker.
For more information on this course, please click here.
Alvin Chow is the CEO of Dr Wealth. He believes that the stock market is one of the best avenues to grow one’s wealth and more Singaporeans should allocate part of their net worth in stocks. He started Dr Wealth to educate individuals on stock investing and using Factors to pick stocks that are more likely to outperform the markets.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 6327-5438
(Operating Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm)
Terms and Conditions
Singapore Exchange reserves the right to make changes to the time, date, syllabus, speakers, venue or cancel the course if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.