Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS)
Make your contributions to SRS by 31st Dec 2019. Enjoy income tax savings and grow your retirement nest.
What is Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS)?
SRS forms part of Singapore’s multi-pronged strategy to address the retirement needs of individuals. Cash contributions to SRS are voluntary and are eligible for tax relief*. SRS funds can be invested into stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and real estate investment trusts (REITs) listed on the Singapore Exchange.
Click here for more details on tax matters.
How to invest your SRS funds in SGX listed securities?
- Register an account with any of the three SRS operators (DBS/POSB, UOB & OCBC)
- Approach your stock broker for the SRS linkage
- Purchase the security with your stock broker (remember to indicate SRS when you execute the trade)
- How You Can Maximise Your Savings For Retirement Just By Using Your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account
- Here’s Why You Should Top Up $1 To Your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account Today
- What is the Supplementary Retirement Scheme? + Best SRS Account Promotions 2019
- SRS Account Singapore Guide 2019: How to Start, Schemes & Penalty