RHO Volume and Price Analysis
Course Dates: 2 & 9 July 2022 (2 Days, Interactive Virtual Classroom Setting)
(Closing date for registration: 29 June 2022)
Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Course Fee: S$2,000.00 (inclusive of GST)
This course has been accredited under the Skills Framework for Financial Services and is eligible for funding under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met. Candidates are advised to assess the suitability of the course and its relevance to participants’ business activities or job roles.
For Singapore Citizen
|40 years old & above||Below 40 years old|
|Fees after 90% IBF-STS||Fees after 70% IBF-STS|
|Company-Sponsored||Self-Sponsored Individuals||Company-Sponsored||Self-Sponsored Individuals|
|S$317.76 *||S$200.00 *||S$691.59 *||S$600.00 *
For Permanent Resident
|All Age group|
|Fees after 70% IBF-STS|
|S$691.59 *||S$600.00 *
IBF-STS provides up to 90% course fee subsidy for direct training costs subject to a cap of S$7,000 per candidate per course subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
- Eligible company-sponsored and self-sponsored individuals will be required to pay course fees net of enhanced course fee subsidies, subject to the prevailing grant cap.
* The eligibility for the IBF-STS Enhanced Funding Scheme are:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents that are physically based in Singapore.
- Successfully completed the course and passed the assessment with a minimum grade of 70%.
- Be always visible in the video recording of the course.
You will not be eligible for the course fee subsidy if you drop out halfway through the course or did not pass your assessment. SGX Academy is entitled to claw back the course fee subsidy from you.
This 12-hour course aims to equip you with the skill of Volume and Price analysis so that you can have an advanced understanding of how the market works. Participants will also learn practical trading strategies to gain an edge in the market.
To gain maximum benefits from the course, you are strongly recommended to have a trading account before attending the class.
- Financial Advisors dealing with investment products in banks or independent advisory firms
- Retail traders and investors
12 hours, comprising of the following:
- Classroom training: 11.5 hours
- Assessment: 0.5 hours
This comprehensive training programme comes with an after-course support, which includes:
- Telegram chat group for the class to stay connected
- Option to join Robin’s trading community by opening a CDP linked trading account, and enjoy clients exclusive benefits:
- Trading ideas from Robin
- Clients chat group on Telegram
- Regular market update videos
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of the program, Participants will acquire the abilities to:
- Understand and interpret what is price action analysis, from using a single bar to multiple bars setup.
- Apply Price Action strategies with a story and with a volume screener
- Implement a holistic approach to trading
- Understand Wyckoff market theories and the mechanics behind price action
- Evaluate the market cycle phase of a security from the price chart using case studies
- Apply commonly used market indicators and help to forecast price movements of a security
- Evaluate trade scenarios that could happen near critical support and resistance levels
- Apply the concept of support and resistance in trading with trade setups
- Apply risk management in trading through calculating position size per trade based on the individual’s acceptable risk and stop loss limit
- Understand price triggers, where to put a stop loss, and how to use the various type of stop loss orders
- Apply Volume analysis in trading using the one “good” volume principle with case study examples
- Identify “Buying and Selling” climax, “Aggressive buyers and sellers” and trade anomalies using Volume
- Combine and apply Volume analysis together with Price Action analysis in both short-term and longer-term trading.
- Evaluate and apply various trend, counter trend, and breakout trading strategies.
Please click here for the programme brochure.
Robin Ho is a top tier Trader and Remisier with PhillipCapital, and is one of Phillip’s most active and successful trader. Having been through the peaks and troughs of the volatile markets, Robin is a well-sought after speaker who shares his in-depth trading knowledge with traders and investors at numerous investment seminars.
Click here to read more.
IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS)
This programme has been accredited under the IBF Standards, and is eligible for funding under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met. Candidates are advised to assess the suitability of the programme and its relevance to participants’ business activities or job roles.
Click here to read more.
Terms and Conditions
Click on the “Register” button to register online. There are 2 options for payment:
- PayPal (Credit Cards)
- Offline Payment (Bank Transfer)
You will receive an email with the subject title: “Acknowledgement of registration” upon completion of registration.
Bank account details as follows:
Bank Name: OCBC
Bank Account Name: Salmon Thrust PTE Ltd – SGX Academy
Bank Account No.: 601-249881-001
- Please state your name and registration ID on the comment
- Email the transaction reference ID together with the programme details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank transfer must be made within 3 business days of the registration to confirm your enrolment for the course. The slot will be released without notice if payment is not made within 3 business days.
Enrolment is contingent upon receipt by Singapore Exchange of the full payment and subject to seat availability.
Confirmation of course
An update on the course will be sent to your email 1 week before the course start date.
Singapore Exchange reserves the right to make changes to the time, date, syllabus, speakers, venue or cancel the course if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
All seminar/course registrations must be received by SGX Academy Secretariat 10 business days (unless otherwise stated) before the seminar/course commences. Singapore Exchange reserves the right to make changes to the time, date, syllabus, speakers, and venue or cancel the course if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
Cancellation of a registration must be made in writing at least 10 business days before the event and a refund (less platform administrative fee) will be made. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 10 business days.
Data Protection Notice
Please refer here.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 6011-1536.
(Operating Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm)
By providing your personal information and registering and joining the course, you agree and authorise Singapore Exchange Limited (“SGX”) and/or its affiliates (collectively with SGX, the “SGX Group Companies”) to collect and use the information you have provided, and to share such information with the SGX Group Companies and/or the SGX Group Company(ies)’s event partner(s) (each, an “event partner”) and any other third parties with which the SGX Group Companies or the event partner(s) have service arrangements in connection with the course or other ancillary purposes, including the marketing of SGX Group Companies and/or event partner’s products and services to you.